Software Engineer interested in clouds, data, and type systems.
I love software, and the impact we make on the individuals in our world. My perspective on quality is ever evolving and this blog is intended as breadcrumbs describing that change.
If you would like to know more about my opinions try some of my articles, I’d love to hear your comments and discussions.
- Hill Cracker - A hill climbing system for cracking monoalphabetic ciphers
- Cloud Assure - A cloud based POMDP data leakage system
- Whispers - A cloud based risk assessment
- WebDoc - Multi-user document sharing system
- RoboTractor - a Machine automatic system over XMPP